On Aug 19 2021 by Staff
September 2021 Visa Bulletin
In the September visa bulletin, the DOS provides final action date projections for visa availability for Family and Employment based categories. For this month, the USCIS says to use Chart A for Employment-Based cases.
Looking at Chart A (Final Action Dates),
- EB-1 ACROSS THE BOARD remain CURRENT (both Chart A and Chart B).
- EB-5 Regional Center (I5 and R5) remains UNAVAILABLE
- According to the visa bulletin, “If there is legislative action extending this category for September, the final action dates would immediately become “Current” for September for all countries except China-Mainland born I5 and R5, which would be subject to a November 22, 2015 final action date.”
EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, & Other Workers remains CURRENT for the following categories: ALL OTHER, MEXICO, PHILIPPINES and VIETNAM
- EB-2 India moves forward 3 months to 01SEPT 11
- EB-3 India jumps ahead another 6 months to 01JAN14
- EB-5 India Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains CURRENT
- EB-2 China moves ahead 3 months to 01JUL18
- EB-3 China inches forward a week to 08JAN19
- EB-5 China Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) moves 1 week to 22NOV15
- EB-5 Vietnam Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) is CURRENT
If you have any questions about the September visa bulletin or about these categories, please contact one of the employment-based immigration lawyers at Klasko Immigration.
The material contained in this article does not constitute direct legal advice and is for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is not presumed or intended by receipt or review of this presentation. The information provided should never replace informed counsel when specific immigration-related guidance is needed.
© 2021 Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. All rights reserved. Information may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. For permission, contact email@example.com.