On Apr 21 2021 by Staff
May 2021 Visa Bulletin
In the May visa bulletin, the DOS provides final action date projections for visa availability for Family and Employment based categories. For this month, the USCIS says to use Chart A for Employment-Based cases.
Looking at Chart A (Final Action Dates), EB-1 ACROSS THE BOARD WILL REMAIN CURRENT.
EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, & Other Workers remains CURRENT for the following: ALL OTHER, MEXICO, PHILIPPINES and VIETNAM
- EB-2 India moves ahead 3 months to 01AUG10
- EB-3 India jumps 5 months to 01FEB11
- EB-5 India Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains CURRENT
- EB-5 India Regional Center (I5 and R5) remains CURRENT
- EB-2 China moves 3 months to 01DEC16
- EB-3 China has no movement – remains at 15MAR18
- EB-5 China Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) and EB-5 China Regional Center (I5 and R5) remains at 15AUG15
- EB-5 Vietnam Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) and Regional Center (I5 and R5) moves forward 2 months to 15FEB18
If you have any questions about the May visa bulletin or about these categories, please contact one of the employment-based immigration lawyers at Klasko Immigration.
The material contained in this article does not constitute direct legal advice and is for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is not presumed or intended by receipt or review of this presentation. The information provided should never replace informed counsel when specific immigration-related guidance is needed.
© 2021 Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. All rights reserved. Information may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. For permission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.