On Feb 16 2022 by Staff
March 2022 Visa Bulletin
In the March 2022 visa bulletin, the DOS provides final action dates for visa availability for Family and Employment based categories. For this month, the USCIS says to use Chart A for Employment-Based cases.
Chart A Final Action Dates…
*EB-2 INDIA moves ahead 4 months on Chart A – Final Action Dates
*No changes with EB-2 and EB-3 CHINA
- EB-1 ACROSS THE BOARD remains CURRENT
- EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, & Other Workers remains CURRENT for the following countries: ALL OTHER, EL SALVADOR, GUATEMALA, HONDURAS, MEXICO and PHILIPPINES
- EB-2 INDIA moves forward another 4 months to 01MAY13
- EB-2 CHINA remains the same
- EB-3 INDIA and EB-3 CHINA remain the same
*EB-4 CERTAIN RELIGIOUS WORKERS (SR) immigrant program will expire February 18, 2022
- No SR visas may be issued overseas or final action taken on AOS cases after midnight February 17, 2022
- All individuals seeking to be admitted as a non-minister special immigration must be admitted into the U.S. no later than midnight February 17th
- If legislative action is taken and extends the category, it will become CURRENT effective immediately for all countries except El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, which are subject to 01MAY17 final action date, and Mexico, subject to 01APR20 final action date
- EB-5 Regional Center (I5 and R5) remains UNAVAILABLE
- According to the visa bulletin, “If there is legislative action extending this category for February, the final action dates would immediately become “Current” for March for all countries except China-Mainland born I5 and R5, which would be subject to a November 22, 2015 final action date.”
- No IR or R5 visas may be issued overseas or final action taken on AOS cases after June 30, 2021
- All EB-5 Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) are CURRENT
If you have any questions about the March 2022 visa bulletin or about these categories, please contact one of the employment-based immigration lawyers at Klasko Immigration.
The material contained in this article does not constitute direct legal advice and is for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is not presumed or intended by receipt or review of this presentation. The information provided should never replace informed counsel when specific immigration-related guidance is needed.
© 2021 Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. All rights reserved. Information may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. For permission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.