On Jun 17 2021 by Staff
July 2021 Visa Bulletin
In the July visa bulletin, the DOS provides final action date projections for visa availability for Family and Employment based categories. For this month, the USCIS says to use Chart A for Employment-Based cases.
Looking at Chart A (Final Action Dates),
- EB-1 ACROSS THE BOARD WILL REMAIN CURRENT.
- Regional Center I5 and R5 will be UNAVAILABLE if there is no legislation by June 30, 2021.
- According to the visa bulletin, “If there is legislative action extending this category for July, the final action dates would immediately become “Current” for July for all countries except China-mainland born I5 and R5, which would be subject to a November 8, 2015 final action date and Vietnam I5 and R5, which would be subject to an April 1, 2020 final action date.”
EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, & Other Workers remains CURRENT for the following categories: ALL OTHER, MEXICO, PHILIPPINES and VIETNAM
- EB-2 India moves ahead 7 months to 01JUN 11
- EB-3 India jumps ahead 14 months (!!) to 01JAN13
- EB-5 India Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains CURRENT
- EB-2 China moves ahead 7 months to 01DEC17
- EB-3 China moves ahead 4 months to 01JAN09
- EB-5 China Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) moves 2 months to 08NOV15
- EB-5 Vietnam Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) moves forward 2 years (!!) to 01APR20
If you have any questions about the July visa bulletin or about these categories, please contact one of the employment-based immigration lawyers at Klasko Immigration.
The material contained in this article does not constitute direct legal advice and is for informational purposes only. An attorney-client relationship is not presumed or intended by receipt or review of this presentation. The information provided should never replace informed counsel when specific immigration-related guidance is needed.
© 2021 Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. All rights reserved. Information may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP. For permission, contact email@example.com.