Event Date: May 28 - Jun 02, 2017
NAFSA 2017 Annual Conference & Expo
Key updates regarding employment-based immigration are presented, including the latest issues in the H-1B category, PERM, and compliance. Presenters will share practical guidance around topics such as: AC21 regulations, PERM modernization, prevailing wage issues, the new FLSA salary threshold, site visits, and RFE trends.
- Understand the latest developments in employment based immigration.
- Learn how these developments impact university hiring and sponsorship and how to apply these developments in the preparation of immigration petitions.
- Learn how to develop effective policies and procedures to ensure compliance
For more information and to register for the 2017 NAFSA Annual Conference, click here.
- Employment-based immigration
- Impact on university hiring and sponsorship