Event Date: Jan 17, 2018
EB-5 Visa: Representing Foreign Clients Seeking to Immigrate Through Investment (Live Webinar)
Daniel B. Lundy, partner and head of Klasko’s EB-5 Developer & Regional Center, and Compliance practices will be presenting this live webinar for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
This program will cover:
- Basic concepts of EB-5, including the three-stage immigration process
- Direct versus regional center investments
- Investor eligibility
- Meeting the core requirements of the EB-5 visa category
- Making a qualifying at-risk investment into a new commercial enterprise
- Maintaining the investment at risk
- Demonstrating job creation
Although this course is focused on the immigration requirements of the EB-5 program, key concepts relating to the structure of EB-5 investments will be discussed from the point of view of the investor attorney or project attorney.
For more information and to register, please click here.