Event Date: Jul 22, 2021
AILA Education Department
Partner Ron Klasko will be speaking in this AILA event on a panel entitled Handling Backlogs and Cases “Stuck” at the Consulates.
This panel will discuss:
- What Cases Are Being Prioritized? How to Submit a Request to Expedite
- Emergency Visa Appointment Requests: Main Criteria for Getting the Appointment
- Keeping Information Up-to-Date: How to Make Sure the Client’s Financial Information, Medical Exams, and Police Certificates Do Not Expire While the Case Is Delayed
- When All Else Fails: Filing a Mandamus Action to Get the Case “Un-Stuck”
- Motions to Dismiss and for Summary Judgment in Mandamus Litigation
To learn more and to register for this event, click here or the button below.